Donate today and help us provide vital support services, reliable information and a community for those affected by endometriosis.
Last year, we were able to support over 25,000 people who needed our help.
We want to be able to help more.
We receive minimal funding for the work we do and are financed almost entirely through donations and annual membership subscriptions.
No matter how much you give, your money will make a difference.
Your donation will help us to:
- Keep our vital local support groups running
- Train helpline volunteers and ensure that we can be there for women with endometriosis
- Increase our online support services through our forum and online support groups
- Provide high quality and reliable information about endometriosis and treatment options
- Continue to raise awareness of this painful and debilitating illness
Other ways to donate
There are many other ways for you to support Endometriosis UK.