Become a Support Group Leader
Local support groups can offer much needed information and support for anyone affected by endometriosis. Starting a local support group in an area that does not have one, can give those whose lives are affected by endometriosis the chance to meet and talk with others who share and understand their situation.
What is the role of a Group Leader?
Being a group leader can be incredibly rewarding. Besides helping others and offering much needed support in your community, it enables you to become more involved with Endometriosis UK’s activities.
You do need to devote a few hours a month to facilitate and administrate the group.
Currently we're recruiting for the following roles:
- Support Group Leaders for Bristol
- Support Group Leader for Guildford
- Support Group Leader for Chertsey
- Support Group Leader for Newcastle
- Support Group Leader for Truro
- Support Group Leader for Edinburgh
- Support Group Leader for Cardiff
- Support Group Co-Leader for Frimley
- Support Group Co-Leader for Cheltenham
- Support Group Co-Leader for Merseyside
If you would like to find out more about the role, please either call 0207 222 2781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What training is available?
All Group Leaders receive training to ensure they have the necessary skills before becoming members of the team. If your application is successful, you will be invited to our training event. All reasonable expenses are paid for by Endometriosis UK.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com