Volunteers required for psychological study on endometriosis
This survey is now closed. The results will be published shortly.
The University of Liverpool is looking for women with endometriosis to take part in their online study.
The study will look at different psychological factors to see what influence they have on the quality of life in women who have endometriosis.
- Be between 18-50 years old.
- Have a diagnosis of endometriosis, confirmed by laparoscopy in the UK.
- Have experienced pelvic pain for the last six months.
- Have access to a computer and are computer literate.
Unfortunately, if you meet any of the criteria below, you will not be able to be included:
- Have any co-existing long term physical health problems, including arthritis, asthma, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, lupus, ME or a neurological condition.
- Have experienced significant mental health problems and accessed treatment before the onset of experiencing symptoms of endometriosis.
The study involves completing an online questionnaire that will take approximately 20 minutes. All of the data collected will remain completely anonymised.
After completing the questionnaires, all participants will have the opportunity to enrol in a prize draw with the chance to win one of three £50 gift vouchers.