A first of it's kind - Standard Life are proudly presenting an exclusive event to discover the real life stories of women living with endometriosis.
News Archive March 2019
20 March 2019
- Internationally-renowned portrait photographer Rankin has teamed up with life savings company Standard Life and charity Endometriosis UK to shine a light on endometriosis with the ‘Beyond the Invisible’ exhibition.
- Julia Bradbury and Emma Barnett are just some of the women photographed for the exhibition, to be shown in London (21 -28 March) and Edinburgh (1-8 April).
- 87% of women with endometriosis say it has impacted their long-term financial well-being.
- Part of Standard Life’s aim to support those suffering with invisible illnesses.
5 March 2019
- New education material for GPs launched with the Royal College of GPs to highlight signs, symptoms, and management of endometriosis
- Schools Minister Nick Gibb to mark Awareness Month by celebrating the introduction of menstrual wellbeing into the new Relationship and Sex Education curriculum
- Internationally-renowned portrait photographer to unveil new exhibition ‘Beyond the Invisible’