- COVID-19 and endometriosis information hub
- Understanding Endometriosis
- Getting diagnosed with endometriosis
- Endometriosis treatment
- Personal Stories
- Information for teenage girls
- Endometriosis and Couples
- Endometriosis Facts and Figures
- Endometriosis FAQs
- Useful links
- Menstrual Wellbeing Toolkit for GPs
- Adenomyosis and Endometriosis
- Endometriosis and IBS
Endometriosis and IBS
In this Webinar, Consultant Gynecologist Liza Ball discusses the potential links between Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and endometriosis.
The webinar discusses:
- What is IBS?
- What are the links between IBS and endometriosis?
- Does endometriosis cause IBS or can IBS symptoms be worsened by endometriosis?
- If someone is suffering from IBS symptoms, does that mean the endometriosis is most likely to be present in the bowel?
- Are there any foods people should avoid?
- Are there medications to help ease the symptoms?
- How much research is going on into endometriosis and IBS?
- What should people do if they think they have endometriosis, but are being told they have IBS?